14k Gold Amber & Pink Opal Earrings
Find your sweet spot in warm-toned one-of-a-kind earrings, fit for the most festive fall season and far beyond.
Amber has long been prized for its natural beauty as well as its energetic and healing properties. This stone is known for promoting balance and is a talisman for courage. We paired it here with pink opal-- a gem associated with self-love and rejuvenation.
Please note, amber contains naturally occurring inclusions which are visible on these cabochons, including matrix on the top stones; pricing has been adjusted to reflect these beautiful and subtle flaws.
- Linked amber & pink opal stone earrings with 14k gold bezels
- Drop: 43.2mm
- Total gemstone carat weight: 18.99
- Handmade with love by our goldsmiths in Jaipur, India; treat with care
- Ships in 1-3 days
Shipping & Returns
- All orders ship within 1-3 business days, unless stated otherwise; more on our shipping policy can be found here
- For international orders please see our International Shipping Policy
- Returns on full-price items are available for refund within 15 days of receipt; one-of-a-kind items are available to return for store credit only. More on our return policy can be found here
Lizzie designed each unique pair of these 14k gold column earrings with amber – a rough material formed from fossilized tree resin that is over 20 million years old (yes, 20 million!).
This particular amber is extra rare and sourced from Mexico, whereas most amber comes from the Baltic Sea Region.