14k Gold Amber, Pink Opal & Turquoise Column Earrings
Cover all your bases in these stunning, one-of-a-kind statement earrings. We've linked together unique amber cabochons with pink opal and bright turquoise stones for a stand-out "color-blocking" effect.
Did you know? Amber is known for promoting balance and is a talisman for courage; pink opal represents love; and turquoise is said to bring luck and peace.
Please note that amber contains naturally-occurring inclusions, including a subtle imperfection on the top right amber cabochon. We think this adds to its authentic beauty!
Linked amber, pink opal, and turquoise stone earrings with 14k gold bezels
- Amber is fossilized tree resin that is millions of years old; it has long been prized for its natural beauty as well as its energetic and healing properties
- Please note, these amber cabochons contain natural inclusions
- Drop: 59.6mm
- Total gemstone carat weight: 24.75
- Handmade with love by our goldsmiths in Jaipur, India; treat with care
- Ships in 1-3 days
Shipping & Returns
- All orders ship within 1-3 business days, unless stated otherwise; more on our shipping policy can be found here
- For international orders please see our International Shipping Policy
- Returns on full-price items are available for refund within 15 days of receipt; one-of-a-kind items are available to return for store credit only. More on our return policy can be found here
Lizzie designed each unique pair of these 14k gold column earrings with amber – a rough material formed from fossilized tree resin that is over 20 million years old (yes, 20 million!).
This particular amber is extra rare and sourced from Mexico, whereas most amber comes from the Baltic Sea Region.