14k Gold Amber, Turquoise & Pink Opal Earrings
Lizzie hand-selected the stones in these one-of-a-kind statement earrings to include three of her all-time favorite gems: amber, turquoise, and pink opal.
Not only are the linked column cabochons gorgeous, the stones are also prized for their energetic properties. Glowing amber for courage, vivid turquoise for luck, and soft pink opal for love and protection.
Please note that amber contains naturally-occurring inclusions and a very slight flaw is visible on the top left amber stone; pricing has been adjusted to reflect this.
Linked amber, turquoise, and pink opal stone earrings with 14k gold bezels
- Amber is fossilized tree resin that is millions of years old
- Please note, amber contains natural inclusions
- Drop: 52.4mm
- Total gemstone carat weight: 26.67
- Handmade with love by our goldsmiths in Jaipur, India; treat with care
- Ships in 1-3 days
Shipping & Returns
- All orders ship within 1-3 business days, unless stated otherwise; more on our shipping policy can be found here
- For international orders please see our International Shipping Policy
- Returns on full-price items are available for refund within 15 days of receipt; one-of-a-kind items are available to return for store credit only. More on our return policy can be found here
Lizzie designed each unique pair of these 14k gold column earrings with amber – a rough material formed from fossilized tree resin that is over 20 million years old (yes, 20 million!).
This particular amber is extra rare and sourced from Mexico, whereas most amber comes from the Baltic Sea Region.