- Caravel Collar. Light brown and cream glass bead necklace with freshwater pearl and blue and white glass focal bead.
- Model in cream knit pullover wears Caravel Collar, Fresh Catch Necklace and Earrings.
- Video of model on beach in cream knit pullover wearing Caravel Collar, Fresh Catch Necklace and Earrings.
Get your summer style in ship-shape with our light brown and cream recycled glass bead collar necklace. Featuring freshwater pearl and gold-plated accents and a hand-blown blue & white glass focal bead.
Styled with the Fresh Catch Earrings.
- Gold-plated brass, recycled glass, freshwater pearl
- Length: 16", Extender: 3"
- Ships in 1-3 days
Shipping & Returns
- All orders ship within 1-3 business days, unless stated otherwise; more on our shipping policy can be found here
- For international orders please see our International Shipping Policy
- Returns on full-price items are available for refund within 15 days of receipt; one-of-a-kind items are available to return for store credit only. More on our return policy can be found here
You'll find artisanal glass elements in necklaces, earrings, and our brand new cocktail rings.
The design team worked with a glass artist located in upstate New York to bring their ideas to life.
Each unique piece is created by heating rods of glass in a 2,000 degree flame and then molded by hand.
Africa has been the hub of glass bead production for four centuries.
These colorful beads are made using a process unique to Ghana, where recycled glass is gathered, cleaned, crushed into tiny pieces, placed in to clay molds and then fired in a kiln.