- Lotus Necklace. With wood and glass beads, charms in pearl, wood, pink opal and green aventurine and gold flower pendant
- Model in cream knit dress wears Canyon Earrings in Auburn with Lotus Necklace.
Moved by the flawless flower's rich history in Thailand, the design team crafted a statement necklace that pays homage to the lotus-- considered by many cultures as a lucky symbol of connection and creation.
This mixed media necklace has it all, with rich olive wood and recycled glass beads flanked by charms of freshwater pearl, ebony wood, pink opal and green aventurine. And, of course, the focal point-- a carved gold-plated flower pendant set with semiprecious garnet stones.
Worn with the Canyon Earrings in Auburn.
- Gold-plated brass, olive wood, recycled glass, green aventurine, ebony wood, freshwater pearl, pink opal charms, garnet
- Length: 15.5", Extender: 3"
- Ships in 1-3 days
Shipping & Returns
- All orders ship within 1-3 business days, unless stated otherwise; more on our shipping policy can be found here
- For international orders please see our International Shipping Policy
- Returns on full-price items are available for refund within 15 days of receipt; one-of-a-kind items are available to return for store credit only. More on our return policy can be found here