- Sun at Noon Pendant Necklace. Adjustable black twist cord with aqua striped glass ring and freshwater pearl.
- Model on grey backdrop wears yellow feather sweater with Ernesto Earrings in Mixed Metal and Sun at Noon Necklace.
- Video of model on grey backdrop in yellow feather top with Ernesto Earrings in Mixed Metal and Sun at Noon Necklace.
Sun at Noon Pendant Necklace
Inspired by the design team's visit to the Noguchi Museum, this black twist cord necklace embraces balance, artistic restraint, and elevation of natural materials. With a handmade, light aqua striped glass ring, freshwater pearl pendant, and refined gold-plated brass details.
Worn with the Ernesto Earrings in Mixed Metal.
- Gold-plated brass, glass, freshwater pearl, twist cord
- Longest Drop: 20.5"
- Ships in 1-3 days
Shipping & Returns
- All orders ship within 1-3 business days, unless stated otherwise; more on our shipping policy can be found here
- For international orders please see our International Shipping Policy
- Returns on full-price items are available for refund within 15 days of receipt; one-of-a-kind items are available to return for store credit only. More on our return policy can be found here
You'll find artisanal glass elements in necklaces, earrings, and our brand new cocktail rings.
The design team worked with a glass artist located in upstate New York to bring their ideas to life.
Each unique piece is created by heating rods of glass in a 2,000 degree flame and then molded by hand.