- Tavira Necklace in Sand. With yellow, amber, and beige color-blocked glass beads and large baroque freshwater pearls.
- Model on beach dunes wears black swimsuit with Paradiso Earrings in Canary and Tavira Necklace in Sand.
- Video of model on beach dunes wearing black swimsuit with Paradiso Earrings in Canary and Tavira Necklace in Sand.
Tavira Necklace in Sand
Taking cues from the sandy beaches and painted tiles of Portugal, we used yellow, amber, and beige color-blocked ashanti glass beads (a perennial design favorite) with large baroque freshwater pearls and gold-plated accents to craft the ultimate summer statement necklace.
Finish your look with the Paradiso Earrings in Canary.
- Gold-plated brass, recycled glass, freshwater pearl
- Length: 17.25", Extender: 4.25"
- Ships in 1-3 days
Shipping & Returns
- All orders ship within 1-3 business days, unless stated otherwise; more on our shipping policy can be found here
- For international orders please see our International Shipping Policy
- Returns on full-price items are available for refund within 15 days of receipt; one-of-a-kind items are available to return for store credit only. More on our return policy can be found here
Africa has been the hub of glass bead production for four centuries.
These colorful beads are made using a process unique to Ghana, where recycled glass is gathered, cleaned, crushed into tiny pieces, placed in to clay molds and then fired in a kiln.