- Tidal Pendant in Sand. Gold chain necklace with brown and white striped glass pendant, inlaid with sky blue topaz.
- Close-up of brown and white glass pendant on Tidal Pendant on Sand.
- Back of model against blue sky, wearing black tank with Tidal Pendant in Sand worn down her back.
- Model with white background wears black tank with Arp Earrings in Dotted Caramel and Tidal Pendant in Sand.
- Video of model on beach wearing black tank with Lisboa Collar, Tidal Pendant, and Organic Hoops in Studded Ivory.
Tidal Pendant in Sand
She sells sea shells...
We've designed the undulating bands of ivory and tan in our hand-blown striped glass pendant to mimic the tidelines and evoke the feel of the most precious ocean treasure. Inlaid with semiprecious sky blue topaz and accompanied by a gold-plated sterling silver paperclip chain.
Worn on model with the Organic Hoops in Studded Ivory and Arp Earrings in Dotted Caramel.
- Gold-plated sterling silver, glass, topaz
- Length: 22", Extender: 4"
- Ships in 1-3 days
Shipping & Returns
- All orders ship within 1-3 business days, unless stated otherwise; more on our shipping policy can be found here
- For international orders please see our International Shipping Policy
- Returns on full-price items are available for refund within 15 days of receipt; more on our return policy can be found here
- For information on how to care for this piece, visit our Customer Care page
- Limited warranty for 1 year. Review our policy here
You'll find artisanal glass elements in necklaces, earrings, and our brand new cocktail rings.
The design team worked with a glass artist located in upstate New York to bring their ideas to life.
Each unique piece is created by heating rods of glass in a 2,000 degree flame and then molded by hand.